Delivery & Return Information
Please note this website only ships to Australian postal addresses, For deliveries to another country please visit www.pro-bolt.com
Registered Post Express
Average shipping time 5-7 days
Pro-Bolt offers a range of 35'000 parts, 99% of which are held in stock, in the UK. Orders will be shipped from the UK to Pro-Bolt Australia, then forwarded immediately to your door. Please allow the necessary time for delivery - we promise it will be worth the wait!
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order and receive a full refund if you would rather not wait.
No goods will be accepted without a returns reference and form.
Firstly please call 0061 397925025 for a Returns Authorization Number) within 7 days of receipt and follow the procedures below:
- All returns must be accompanied by a Returns number (return merchandise authorization number) noted on the returns form which can be downloaded here: Pro-Bolt Australia Returns Form
- Returns or exchanges may only be sent with prior authorization From Pro-Bolt Australia no action will be taken until the goods have been examined by Pro-bolt Australia.
- Make sure you pack in accordance with the carrier's requirements. We do not accept any liability for incorrect parts ordered.
- If established that Pro-Bolt have incorrectly supplied goods from that ordered, Pro-Bolt will pay reasonable return costs only.
- The purchaser is responsible for any return postage incurred.
- All goods must be shipped back to us within 7 days of receipt.
- A 25% restocking or cancellation fee applies to all orders.
- Refunds will be given in 28 days of receipt of parts or you may have a store credit with No fees.
- Items that have been modified, installed, or otherwise rendered not saleable cannot be returned, no exceptions.
Factory 5/112 Hammond Road
Please note that should the incorrect address be used Pro-Bolt reserve the right the charge Freepost carriage costs. We cannot accept responsibility for returned goods which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc, you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please advise Pro-Bolt of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim. Pro-Bolt does not accept any responsibility for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of goods whether allegedly faulty or incorrectly supplied.
We are always available for product and fitting consultation. Please ask prior to fitting should you have any queries or questions.