Stainless Steel Highly Polished Disc Rotor Bolt Allen Key Head - M6 thread (1.00mm pitch) x 20mm length.
Replace corroded rusty originals with these extremely high quality shiny versions. Manufactured from 316 stainless steel, these bolts offer superior strength and corrosion resistance, we are proud to offer an exceptional quality product.
For popular models of bikes you may wish to visit our model specific pages, as we have most sets listed in packs of the correct number of bolts required.
We have replicated most manufacturers originals bolts.
If you wish to order individual disc bolts, we have made it easier by offering a PDF with pages that contain silhouettes and dimensions of our bolts. It is essential for your own safety that you match your original bolt exactly with the correct Pro-Bolt version.
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||7.6600|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Allen Key Size||5mm|
|Head Style||Special - Allen Key|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Yamaha FJR1300 00-05
- Motorcycle Yamaha FJR1300 AS 06-09
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ1 Fazer 06-10
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ1 Fazer ABS 08-09
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ6 Fazer 04-06
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2 07-15
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZS1000 Fazer 01-05
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT01 (1670cc) 05+
- Motorcycle Yamaha TDM900 06+
- Motorcycle Yamaha XJ6 S Diversion 09-10
- Motorcycle Yamaha XJR1300SP 03-06
- Motorcycle Yamaha XJR1300SP 07-09
- Motorcycle Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere 10+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 02
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 05
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 08-16
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 03-04
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 06-07
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 99-01
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT03 (660cc) 06-11
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 00-01
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 04-06
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 98-99
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 02-03
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 07-08
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R125 08+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 Big Bang 09-14
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ8 10-15