|Material||Titanium Grade 5|
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||43.3000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Allen Key Size||5mm|
|Head Style||Special - Allen Key|
Made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5), the outstanding benefits are that we roll the threads to produce greater fatigue strength and reduce galling. These bolts are in excess of 120,000psi ultimate tensile strength, suitable to replace both Grade 5 and Grade 8 steel bolts. We offer Race Spec drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolts, Flanged Hex Head, Tapered Socket Cap, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 12mm.
- Density4420kg/m3 (276lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 110GPa (16 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 828MPa (120 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 1030MPa (149 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 960MPa (139 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus43GPa (6.24 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.34
- Hardness 36 Rockwell C
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 187 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.9 Mnm/kg
Black Titanium: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ1 Fazer ABS 08-09
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ6 Fazer 04-06
- Motorcycle Yamaha XJ6 S Diversion 09-10
- Motorcycle Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere 10+
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2 07-15
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ8 10+
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT-07 14+
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT-09 13+
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT-10 16+
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR900 16+
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR700 16+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 17+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 05
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 08-16
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 03-04
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 06-07
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT03 (660cc) 06-11
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 04-06
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 07-08
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 Big Bang 09-14
Ian - Aug 23, 2017Incredibly Light, Awesome Finish.
You honestly can't go wrong with these rotor bolts, The stock ones are lousy, they corrode and get dingy looking, these are gorgeous, and they stay that way! Plus the rotational mass that you lose, only helps performance. These are a must buy for almost any motorcycle.
David - Mar 10, 2017'13 R1 Rotor bolt replacement.
My stock bolt were discolored/rusting. This will be a nice match for the Titanium caliper bolts I also have from pro bolt.