Our Titanium Sump Bolts are made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5) and are suitable to replace both grade 5 and grade 8 steel bolts. They are fitted with a magnetic steel stud to attract foreign metal particles to help protect your engine. We also pre-drill the bolt heads on the flats for ease of lock wiring if required.
These beautiful highly polished bolts have the added advantages of being 40% Lighter than the original steel bolts and are corrosion resistant.
Kawasaki Original Part Number: 92066-1174
|Material||Titanium Grade 5|
|Product Type||Engine Kits / Parts|
|Weight in Gms||14.5000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Special - Hex Head|
Made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5), the outstanding benefits are that we roll the threads to produce greater fatigue strength and reduce galling. These bolts are in excess of 120,000psi ultimate tensile strength, suitable to replace both Grade 5 and Grade 8 steel bolts. We offer Race Spec drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolts, Flanged Hex Head, Tapered Socket Cap, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 12mm.
- Density4420kg/m3 (276lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 110GPa (16 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 828MPa (120 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 1030MPa (149 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 960MPa (139 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus43GPa (6.24 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.34
- Hardness 36 Rockwell C
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 187 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.9 Mnm/kg
Black Titanium: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Honda CB600 Hornet SFW-SFX 98-99
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600FX-FY 99-00
- Motorcycle Honda CBR900RRN-RRS Fireblade 92-95
- Motorcycle Honda VFR750FL-FP 90-93
- Motorcycle Honda VFR750FR-FV 94-97
- Motorcycle Honda VFR800FIW-FI1 97-01
- Motorcycle Honda VTR1000 F Firestorm 97-05
- Motorcycle Honda VTR1000 SP1 - RC51 00-01
- Motorcycle Kawasaki EN500 90-95
- Motorcycle Kawasaki VN800 All Years
- Motorcycle Ducati Monster 996 S4R 03-06
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600FS1-FS2 01-02
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600RR 03-04
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600RR 05-06
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600RR 07-08
- Motorcycle Honda CBR954RR2-RR3 Fireblade 02-03
- Motorcycle Honda VFR800 V-TEC 02-05
- Motorcycle Honda VTR1000 SP2 - RC51 02-05
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 03-06
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z750 07-09
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZZR1400 A6F-A7F-D8F-D9F 06-11
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 07-09
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ER6-N 09-10
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 10-13
- Motorcycle Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 08-11
- Motorcycle Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 12-16
- Motorcycle Honda CB600 Hornet F7-FAE 07-13
- Motorcycle Honda CB600 Hornet FY-F6 98-06
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600FA 11-13
- Motorcycle Kawasaki VN1500 87-08
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Ninja 250R 08-12
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 14+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 SX 11-13
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-7R P1-P7 Ninja 96-03
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R P7-P8 Ninja 07-08
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R AF-BF Ninja 09-12
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 13+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 B1-B2 Ninja 03-04
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 C1-C2 Ninja 05-06
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R SGF Ninja 16+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R E8F-E9FA Ninja 08-10
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R BF-CF 11-15
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 SX 14-16
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600RR 09-12
Tarik - Jul 18, 2018Doing a good job
I like the durability of the titanium so I'm not rounding off my sump bolt and the magnet has been doing it's job. Great replacement bolt.
Richard - Feb 19, 2017Makes the rest of my daily hack look cr@p
Genuinely, this is such a piece of engineering art, it looks like the rest of the engine relies on it being there. Not only at but being magnetic it makes the price pretty good. As usual, great service from Pro-Bolt.
Salim - Feb 17, 2017Trick sump bolt
Loving the look of the purple haze sump bolt, fits like a glove and seems to be doing the job perfectly...
James - Feb 07, 2017Perfect!!!
Was looking for a magnetic sump bolt for my bike and was elated to find out that Probolt made one. Quality is A+ and fitment is perfect.
MIKE - Mar 03, 2016OEM not come with a magnetic stud in it? Get one of these.
My 2011 ZX-10R OEM sump bolt didn't come with a magnetic steel stud in it...boo Kawasaki. This is super light weight and easy to safety wire as well. And lets face it it looks trick. Race spec Ti bolt as the ultimate "farkle".